I started SimplePixel to help marketers better understand the world of esports and gaming.
Currently an Account Director at Rogers & Cowan responsible for managing and supporting global esports sponsorships for Mastercard. Previously at the IPG Media Lab, I led esports and gaming education, strategy, and activations for Hershey, Reese's, Kit Kat, ExxonMobil, Coca-Cola, Right Guard, and other clients looking to get into the space.
This site will provide simplified content and actionable advice about the industry, trends, and what to consider before working with a company.
You will learn about the characteristics of:
🎮 Games & Genres
🏆 Leagues & Tournaments
🏟 Esports Organizations
🎪 Cultural Events
If you have any burning questions or just want to chat, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content to get you started:
- Marketer's Guide to Esports Competitions (Part 1): Established Leagues
- Marketer's Guide to Esports Competitions (Part 2): Emerging Leagues
- Marketer's Guide to Esports Competitions (Part 3): New & Future Leagues
- Marketer's Guide to Esports Genres (Part 1)
- Marketer's Guide to Esports Genres (Part 2)
P.S. A pixel is a single point in a graphic image and video games are made up of millions of pixels. As an analogy, the SimplePixel name comes from its purpose to simplify the world of gaming.